The Strategy to Execution (S2E) Master Class, sponsored by Accelare, is an Executive Education program that addresses the adaptive challenges most companies face and examines how leaders in forward thinking companies are addressing strategic planning, strategy execution, and responding to plausible scenarios or ever changing environments to create achieve desired results.
During the two-day event you will learn how to:
- Prioritize, align, and communicate what needs to be done to deliver strategy.
- Utilize business capabilities to simply communicate strategy.
- Master the implications of how different capabilities contribute to strategy and what that means in terms of investment.
- Use tools to visualize capabilities requiring attention.
- Apply a consistent framework to make capability sourcing decisions that improve flexibility and address costs.
- Build flexible project portfolios that can be rapidly aligned to new changing environments.
The class will be hosted by Accelare in Pensacola, Florida on April 9th and 10th. Seating is limited to 20 so be sure to register today!!
Register here: Strategy to Execution (S2E) Master Class